What is a Bourbonista?
Like the distilled beverage for which she is named and often enjoys on the rocks, a Bourbonista is:
- Strong, at least 80 proof.
- Southern. Hails primarily from Kentucky.
- Versatile. Has recreational, practical, and medicinal uses.
- Intoxicating. Livens up any occasion.
- Layered, with sweet, spicy, earthy, smooth, refreshing, rich, and intense aspects.
- Resilient. Vibrations, movement, and pressure only serve to add depth and additional flavors, so Bourbonistas open themselves up to the universe, travel, and say "hell, yes" to change and challenges.
- Better with Age. Grows more complex, desired, and valuable with maturity.